Tuesday, April 21, 2009

8am wake up call.

So for the past few days I've had to get up very early for doctor appointments.
I guess it's been nice waking up early?
Except for the fact that I always take a nap around 3pm and then try to fall asleep at 11pm and can never do it.
Therefore making me super tired every morning.
Boo.

The thunderstorm tonight was great.
Tomorrow looks like it will be a great day to do nothing.
Perhaps get some ice cream down in Trolley,
Cuddle and watch Lost in the nighttime.
May 31st is getting closer.
=]

Mike starts his job Thursday night.


I've been listening to this song over and over again because I can't find the lyrics so I'm trying to learn them on my own.

All I've gotten so far is...
"I'm counting sheep while you sleep,
Television lights take effect on me...
...
I'm building castles to protect you"

Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment