Wednesday, April 8, 2009

garfield bandaid.

held onto a teddy bear they had there.
i told the woman i faint a lot so i got to lay down in a huge recliner.
felt like shooting up heroine.
put the bear in front of my face.
after it was done, i sat up, made a joke, then my head filled with white noise and i looked at mike.
"damnit!"
he looked all scared and got me some water.
i couldn't hold my head up,
started sweating bullets from every part of my body,
mike took off my boots.
woman got me some ice packs.
body felt like it was floating,
embarrassed,
felt better.
i hate being tiny and losing blood.
i hate not being able to eat before getting blood taken.
boo.

afterwards at some delicious dunkin donuts and slept.
today is my nothing day.
mike and i are relaxing,
watching lost tonight.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment